Simba Information’s Brokerage & Financial Information Markets 2015-2018, covers all brokerage and financial news information services that provide content, delivered through proprietary online networks, the Internet and handheld wireless devices. The report offers the market intelligence needed to evaluate current trends and get an inside track on future growth patterns.
For information on the latest mergers and acquisitions, subscriber growth estimates and the technology trends that drive the dynamic market for creating and distributing content to Wall Street, professionals tracking the brokerage and financial information market need look no further than this authoritative study.
Brokerage & Financial Information Markets 2015-2018 covers the market, key competitors, and trends and forecast. The report offers:
- Simba’s exclusive analysis of market size and structure
- Revenue and market share rankings of 20 leading global BFI providers
- Simba’s exclusive market sales projections to 2018 for both the brokerage information and financial news and information segments
- Subscriber data for top competitors in both the brokerage information and financial news and information segments.
Trends covered in the report include:
- An overview of new compliance and regulation mandates and how those are driving information needs
- An in-depth look at product development, including enhanced search, mobile apps and compliance
- An analysis of instant messaging systems and the role they play in the competitive landscape.
Brokerage & Financial Information Markets 2015-2018 also includes 11 detailed company profiles of leading business/professional online content providers, such as Dow Jones, Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, S&P Capital IQ, Interactive Data Corp. and more.