Plunkett's Internet of Things (IoT) and Data Analytics Industry Almanac 2020: Internet of Things (IoT) and Data Analytics Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends and Leading Companies
PLUNKETT'S INTERNET OF THINGS, MACHINE LEARNING & ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2020
- Plunkett Research profiles hundreds of the world’s top companies in the Internet of Things (IoT), Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence business and analyzes top trends changing the industry for the mid term.
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 8
Companies Profiled: 245
Geographic Focus: GlobalA complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms. You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
Major Trends Affecting the Internet of Things (IoT) & Data Analytics Industry
Introduction to the Internet of Things (IoT) and Data Analytics Industry
1. Smart Cities Utilize Sensors and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to Increase Efficiencies/The Internet of Things (IoT) Boosts Potential
2. The Internet of Things (IoT) and M2M to Boom, Enhanced by Artificial Intelligence (AI)
3. Wireless Information Systems Surge Ahead in Vehicles: Telematics, Intelligent Transportation (ITS) and Real Time Traffic Information
4. Self-Driving, Autonomous Cars Receive Massive Investments in Research and Development Worldwide
5. Introduction to the Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning Industry
6. A Brief History of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the State of the Industry Today
7. The Pros & Cons of Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning
8. Robotics, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Automation Revolutionize Supply Chain and Logistics Systems
9. Voice and Face Recognition Change the Wireless World, Enhanced Through Artificial Intelligence (AI)
10. Artificial Intelligence (AI), Deep Learning and Machine Learning Advance into Commercial Applications, Including Health Care and Robotics
11. Industrial Robots and Factory Automation Advance Through Artificial Intelligence (AI)
12. RFID Drives Inventory Management Evolution
13. The Future of Transportation and Supply Chains: Massive Investments in Infrastructure, Mobility Services and Hyperloop
14. Digital Assistants Include Amazon’s Echo and Google’s Home/Alexa and Similar Software Power Third-Party Developers
15. Wi-Fi Enables Wireless Traffic Growth, Including the Internet of Things (IoT)
16. Global Internet Market Tops 4.5 Billion Users/Ultrafast Broadband Expands, both Fixed and Wireless
17. Cloud Computing and Software as a Service (SaaS) Point the Way to the Future
18. Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality and 3-D Games Create Opportunities for the Tech Industry/Immersion Games to Grow
19. Wearable Sensors Track Exercise Data/Apparel and Shoe Manufacturers Adopt Technologies
20. Growth in Big Data Supported by Expansion of Cloud Computing and Predictive Analytics
21. Precision Agriculture Technologies (AgTech), Farm Robotics, GPS and Irrigation Market Grows Worldwide/Hi Tech Greenhouses
22. 5G Wireless Networks to Rollout Worldwide, Enabling the Internet of Things (IoT)/Massive Investments Required
23. CyberSecurity Challenges for the Internet of Things (IoT)
24. The Internet of Things (IoT) in Factories, Robotics and Equipment
25. The Internet of Things (IoT) and the Smart Home
26. Hot Fields Within Computers, Hardware and Software Include Artificial Intelligence (AI), Cybersecurity and the Internet of Things (IoT)Internet of Things (IoT) & Data Analytics Industry Statistics
1. Internet of Things & Data Analytics Communications Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
2. Software Publishing Industry, U.S.: Estimated Revenue, Inventories & Expenses: 2014-2019
3. Software Publishing Industry, U.S.: Estimated Selected Expenses: 2014-2019
4. Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services Industry, U.S.: Estimated Revenue & Expenses: 2014-2019
5. Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services Industry, U.S.: Estimated Selected Expenses: 2014-2019
6. Number of Business & Residential High Speed Internet Lines, U.S.: 2014-2019
7. Internet Access Technologies Compared
8. Research Funding for Engineering, U.S. National Science Foundation: Fiscal Years 2019-2021