Plunkett's Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning Industry Almanac 2022
Plunkett Research analyzes the major trends and technologies in the global Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Sectors. In addition, Plunkett profiles hundreds of the industry’s top firms.
Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
Statistical Tables Provided: 23
Companies Profiled: 428
Geographic Focus: Global
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms. You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
How is the industry evolving?
How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
What is the size of the market now and in the future?
What are the financial results of the leading companies?
What are the names and titles of top executives?
What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:
Major Trends Affecting the Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning Industry
1. Introduction to the Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning Industry
2. The Coronavirus’ Effect on the Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning Industry
3. A Brief History of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the State of the Industry Today
4. The Pros & Cons of Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning
5. Voice, Face & Image Recognition Change the Wireless World, Enhanced Through Artificial Intelligence (AI)
6. Wearable Sensors Track Exercise Data/Apparel and Shoe Manufacturers Adopt Technologies
7. Smart Cities Utilize Sensors and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to Increase Efficiency/The Internet of Things (IoT) Boosts Potential
8. The Internet of Things (IoT) and M2M to Boom, Enhanced by Artificial Intelligence (AI)
9. Wireless Information Systems Surge Ahead in Vehicles: Telematics, Intelligent Transportation (ITS) and Real Time Traffic Information
10. Self-Driving, Autonomous Cars Receive Massive Investments in Research and Development Worldwide
11. Insurance Underwriting Uses Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Policy Holders Allow Their Habits to Be Tracked for Lower Insurance Rates
12. Financial Technology (FinTech) Enables Online Payments, Lending, Insurance and Robo Advisors
13. Robotics, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Automation Revolutionize Supply Chain and Logistics Systems
14. Artificial Intelligence (AI), Deep Learning and Machine Learning Advance into Commercial Applications, Including Health Care and Robotics
15. Industrial Robots and Factory Automation Advance Through Artificial Intelligence (AI)
16. Service Robots Are Applied in a Variety of Industries
17. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Is Replacing Human Workers
18. The Future of Transportation and Supply Chains: Massive Investments in Infrastructure, Mobility Services and Hyperloop
19. R&D Expands in Chinese Research Parks/Patent Filings Soar
20. Digital Assistants Include Amazon’s Echo and Google’s Home/Alexa and Similar Software Power Third-Party Developers
21. Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality and 3-D Games Create Opportunities for the Tech Industry/Immersion Games to Grow
22. Hot Fields Within Computers, Hardware and Software Include Artificial Intelligence (AI), Cybersecurity and the Internet of Things (IoT)
23. Growth in Big Data Supported by Expansion of Cloud Computing and Predictive Analytics
24. Artificial Intelligence (AI) Powers Hedge Fund Investment Strategies
25. Pharmaceutical R&D Improves with Artificial Intelligence (AI)
26. Computer Chips with 7-Nanometer Density/Advanced Chips Are Required to Power the Future of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning Industry Statistics
1. Artificial Intelligence Industry Statistics and Market Size Overview
2. U.S. Artificial Intelligence Related Industry Quarterly Revenue: 2020-2021
3. Software Publishing Industry, U.S.: Estimated Revenue, Inventories & Expenses: 2016-2021
4. Software Publishing Industry, U.S.: Estimated Selected Expenses: 2016-2021
5. Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services Industry, U.S.: Estimated Revenue & Expenses: 2016-2021
6. Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services Industry, U.S.: Estimated Selected Expenses: 2016-2021
7. Research Funding for Engineering, U.S. National Science Foundation: Fiscal Years 2020-2022
8. Internet Access Technologies Compared
9. Artificial Intelligence Related Industry Employment by Business Type, U.S.: 2016-September 2021
10. Artificial Intelligence Related Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates, U.S.: May 2020
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook