Shiftboard - New World Workforce Management
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s New World Workforce Management profile on Shiftboard is a comprehensive assessment of Shiftboard offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of Workforce Management and identifying vendor suitability for Workforce Management RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to managers developing strategies to target service opportunities and benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the Workforce Management sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
NelsonHall’s vendor assessment analyzes Shiftboard’s offerings and capabilities in Workforce Management services. Founded in Seattle, Washington, in 2008 as one of the market’s first SaaS-based workforce management solutions, Shiftboard was initially focused on shift management for the healthcare industry but has since emerged as a global provider of processes and tools helping “always-on” business operations optimize their workforce scheduling processes.
In 2020, Shiftboard merged with Vancouver, British Columbia-based SchedulePro, whose EDP Software beginnings date back to 1981 when it was an IT consulting firm. The merger allowed the two companies to maximize their similar software, while leveraging the strengths of their scheduling applications. SchedulePro held vast experience in high compliance industries, while Shiftboard specialized in highly dynamic worksites across multiple industries. This combined technology offers a comprehensive scheduling solution for “mission-critical” industries, such as manufacturing, energy, healthcare, and public safety.
Shiftboard has ~65 employees supporting its cloud-based, scheduling-focused Workforce Management offering. Shiftboard is not a broad-based workforce management suite. Its focus is highly specific scheduling deliverables for industries. ~650 clients representing ~1m users use Shiftboard.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Shiftboard’s Workforce Management services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook