SD Worx - Cloud Based HR Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Cloud Based HR Services vendor assessment for SD Worx is a comprehensive assessment of SD Worx’s cloud based HR services
offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of cloud based HR services and identifying vendor suitability for cloud based HR services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the cloud-based HR services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
SD Worx is a European HR service provider with physical presence in ten countries.
SD Worx's cloud based HR offering includes:
- Consulting for HR transformation and BPaaS enablement
- Deployment of the following cloud systems: Dayforce HCM (~50 certified consultants), SAP/SuccessFactors, and various proprietary solutions including Payroll Online
- Post-deployment (AMS) services
- HR BPaaS including: fully managed payroll, compensation, benefits, learning and development, and performance management.
SD Worx has ~3,690 employees across five delivery centers, providing HR services to its client base of ~61k with ~4.3m employees. SD Worx provides support to ~70 countries in all major geographies including the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
SD Worx founded the Payroll Services Alliance (PSA) in 2010 with Aditro.
The PSA provides payroll and HR services under one contract to clients across 31 countries in Europe and (more recently) the U.S., offering harmonized service levels and multi-country reporting.
SD Worx targets multinational companies with global businesses, and local companies. Approximately 97% of its customer base is in the SMB market, with ~3% derived from large corporations.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of SD Worx’s cloud based HR services offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook