Infosys - Salesforce Services
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Salesforce services profile on Infosys is a comprehensive assessment of Infosys’ offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing IT services suppliers of front-office, Salesforce, and digital transformation applications
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector and examining growth areas within IT services.
Key Findings & Highlights
NelsonHall estimates that ISP had, at the end of 2021, ~7,000 personnel, including ~1,800 MuleSoft practitioners and ~260 Tableau ones.
ISP has a comprehensive offering ranging from core products (Sales and Service Cloud) to Marketing, Community, and Commerce Cloud and consulting services and specialized services such as Revenue Cloud, Salesforce Industry, Einstein, Field Service, and CloudSense (Commerce subscriber management).
ISP continues to expand its consulting capabilities, be positioned early in the decision lifecycle, and drive follow-up implementation and post-implementation services. The acquisitions of Fluido and Simplus have enhanced the consulting capabilities of Infosys.
It has a rich partnership ecosystem. The company has partnered with AppExchange partners such as ServiceMax, IQVIA, Veeva, and ncino (mortgage origination). Thanks to Simplus, Infosys received a quote to cash specialization in contract management with partnerships with Conga and DocuSign. It also has a regional GTM strategy, e.g., working with Xactly in APAC around sales performance management.
A vital element of the strategy of ISP is to build IP in the form of industry solutions. Most of these industry Solutions are Bolt-On (i.e., industry templates) with an intent to monetize Infosys' systematic attempt at shortening implementations. One of the priorities of ISP is to create micro-vertical solutions in partnership with Salesforce with an emphasis on automotive, telecom, CPG, and communications along with healthcare.
During the pandemic, Infosys has witnessed accelerated client interest in adopting quote-to-cash and B2C Commerce in the U.S. Globally, ISP has also accelerated its upskilling effort towards specialized services, with Fluido leading the initiative.
ISP also benefits from Infosys' comprehensive portfolio. The practice works, for example, with WongDoody/Brilliant Basics, the UX and product design unit of Infosys.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Infosys’s Salesforce service capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook