Cognizant - Salesforce Services
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Salesforce services profile on Cognizant is a comprehensive assessment of Cognizant’s offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing IT services suppliers of front-office, Salesforce, and digital transformation applications
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector and examining growth areas within IT services.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Cognizant’ offerings and capabilities in Salesforce services.
Cognizant has grouped its Salesforce expertise, including MuleSoft, in a separate service line with P&L responsibility. Cognizant's Salesforce Practice (SP) operates in North America and global growth markets (GGM, i.e., outside North America). It includes several units, including:
• CoEs for areas including Field Service Lightning, Vlocity for competency development
• Strategy, marketing, and analyst relations
• Demo engineering for building PoCs in its centers in India, Barcelona, Missoula, MT, and Sydney
• Delivery excellence around processes, standards, automation, and audits
• Digital technology office, around next-gen technologies beyond Salesforce
• Advisory & Solutions.
Cognizant has grouped its Salesforce capabilities and personnel in the Enterprise Application Service (EAS) horizontal line. EAS itself is part of Cognizant Digital Business and Technology.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Cognizant’s Salesforce service capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook