CX Services in Retail and CPG
Who Is This Report For?
NelsonHall's Customer Experience Services in Retail andd CPG report is a market assessment report designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating the art of the possible and the perspective of their peers towards next generation customer service
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target digital & service transformation opportunities wihtin customer experience
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services and BPS sector.
Scope of the Report
The report is based onn interview with CX services providers and clients. It analyzes the worldwide market for customer experience services in Retail and CPG and addresses the following questions:
- What is the current and future market for CX services in the sector
- What is the market size and projected growth for the sector CX services?
- What is the market size and projected growth for the sector CX services by geography?
- What are the top drivers for adoption of the sector CX services?
- What are the benefits currently achieved by clients of the sector CX services?
- What factors are ibhibiting client adoption of the sector CX services?
- What are the main sector CX services offerings and services providee3d by vendors?
- What is the current pattern of delivery location and how is this changing?
- What are the tools and frameworks used by CX services vendors for delivery and how are these changing?
- What are main external partnerships used by CX services vendors and how are these changing?
- What are the selection criteria, challenges and critical success factors for CX services?
Key Issues & Highlights
The CX servies market (excluding collections) in retail and CPG is ~12% of the global industry, at ~$8.8bn (2019). It is growing above the market average at ~7.0% CAAGR through 2023. U.S. is the biggest market at ~$2bn (~26% of the global market), followeed by major Wuropean markets such as U.K., Germany and France. THe APAC region is the fastest growing particulary China and India at double digits. It is expected to reach ~$11.6bn by 2023, growing at ~7.0% CAAGR, fuelled by revenue generation activities.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook