Release Liners Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020 - 2025)
The market for release liners market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 6% during the forecast period. The major factor driving the growth of the market studied is the demand for clean labels in the food & beverage industry. However, issues related to the disposal of release liner waste is expected to hinder the market’s growth.
- By application, the labels segment dominated the market owing to the robust demand form the packaging industries.
- Asia-Pacific Dominated the market and is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
Key Market Trends
Labels Segment to Dominate the Market
- The labels segment is expected to dominate the market. This is majorly due to the increased demand from the packaged foods sector in emerging economies.
- Demand from the labels segment has been on a rise, majorly because of the increasing demand from the packaged foods sector.
- Additionally, the expanding retail sector in emerging economies across the world has increased the demand for release liners in labelling applications.
- The focus toward sustainable packaging, growing footprint of large retail chains, consumer demand for convenience foods (packaged foods), and lifestyle changes have driven the demand for release liners in labelling applications, in turn, boosting the market for release liners.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
- Asia-Pacific region dominated the market during the forecast period primarily due to the rising packaging sector.
- Also, Asia-Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth in demand for release liners from the labels segment.
- For instance, the demand for release liners majorly arises from the automotive and medical sectors in China. With the increasing investments in the country’s automotive, medical and packaging sectors, the demand for release liners is expected to increase during the forecast period.
- Additionally, release liners are also required in sanitary pads for female hygiene. In China, hygiene product consumption is poised to increase as consumers have more to spend on personal care
- Hence, further growth in these industries, owing to the governments support, is likely to increase the demand for release liners during the forecast period, thus, boosting the market growth in developing nations such as China and India.
The market studied is consolidated among the top players. The key players include Schoeller Technocell GmbH & Co. KG., Dow, 3M, Loparex, and Ahlstrom-Munksjö, among others.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
This publisher does offer titles that are created upon receipt of order. If you are purchasing a PDF Email Delivery option above, the report will take approximately 2 business days to prepare and deliver.
- 1 INTRODUCTION
- 1.1 Study Assumptions
- 1.2 Scope of the Study
- 2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- 3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- 4 MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1 Drivers
- 4.1.1 Demand for Clean Labels in Food & Beverage Industry
- 4.1.2 Other Drivers
- 4.2 Restraints
- 4.2.1 Issues Related to the Disposal of Release Liner Waste
- 4.2.2 Other Restraints
- 4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
- 4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
- 4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
- 4.4.5 Degree of Competition
- 5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
- 5.1 Application
- 5.1.1 Labels
- 5.1.2 Graphics
- 5.1.3 Tapes
- 5.1.4 Medical
- 5.1.5 Industrial
- 5.1.6 Other Applications
- 5.2 Geography
- 5.2.1 Asia-Pacific
- 188.8.131.52 China
- 184.108.40.206 India
- 220.127.116.11 Japan
- 18.104.22.168 South Korea
- 22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 5.2.2 North America
- 126.96.36.199 United States
- 188.8.131.52 Canada
- 184.108.40.206 Mexico
- 5.2.3 Europe
- 220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
- 18.104.22.168 France
- 22.214.171.124 Germany
- 126.96.36.199 Italy
- 188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
- 5.2.4 South America
- 184.108.40.206 Brazil
- 220.127.116.11 Argentina
- 18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
- 5.2.5 Middle-East and Africa
- 22.214.171.124 South Africa
- 126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia
- 188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
- 6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- 6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
- 6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis**
- 6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
- 6.4 Company Profiles
- 6.4.1 3M
- 6.4.2 Ahlstrom-Munksj
- 6.4.3 Dow
- 6.4.4 Eastman Chemical Company
- 6.4.5 Elekem Silicones
- 6.4.6 Gascogne Flexible
- 6.4.7 Loparex
- 6.4.8 Mondi plc
- 6.4.9 Schoeller Technocell GmbH & Co. KG.
- 6.4.10 THE GRIFF NETWORK
- 7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
- 7.1 Expanding Packaging Sector in Emerging Economies