Enterprise Mobile Devices: Key Trends, Market Size, Vendor Share and Forecasts 2014 – 2019
Enterprise mobility is a growing area of opportunity for mobile network operators as the consumer segment represents a more fierce area of competition. Effective execution can ensure continued growth from highly valued revenue streams from wireless carrier’s best customers – the enterprise segment.
In addition to a more cost-effective operation, there are many other advantages to an effective mobile device management strategy including improved sales, operational efficiencies, customer satisfaction, improved productivity, and business expansion.
This research evaluates the current state and future of mobile devices and management for the enterprise. The report analyzes approaches to existing issues, such as BYOD and Cloud, as well as anticipated future areas. The report includes an outlook for 2014 to 2019 and associated forecasting.
Topics covered in the report includes:
- Technology and Business Trends: A review of the underlying technology supporting enterprise mobile devices and business issues
- Select Vendor Analysis: Analysis of how select vendors will position themselves to capitalize on enterprise mobility
- Analysis of Managed Mobility Services: Evaluation of MDM, MAM, and MCM
- Market Analysis and Forecasts: A global and regional assessment of the market size and forecasts from 2014 to 2019
All report purchases include time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- MDM Forecasts 2014 – 2019
- Enterprise Mobility Outlook and Forecast
- Analysis of Emerging Trends and Direction
- Enterprise Mobility Device Vendor Analysis
- Evaluation of Enterprise Mobility Marketplace
- Mobile network operators
- Handset and component providers
- Enterprise mobility service providers
- Managed communication service providers
- Cloud services and BYOD management companies
- Enterprise application developers and aggregators
Mind Commerce Publishing's research methodology encompasses input from a wide variety of sources.
We rely heavily upon our Subject Matter Experts (SME) in terms of their market knowledge, unique perspective, and vision. We utilize SME industry contacts as well as previous customers and participants in our market surveys and interactive interviews.
In addition, we rely upon our extensive internal database, which contains modeling, qualitative analysis, and quantitative data. We review secondary sources and compare to our primary sources to update previous findings (for prior version reports) and/or compile baseline information for technology and market modeling.
We share preliminary models with industry contacts (select previous clients, experts, and thought leaders) to verify the veracity of initial modeling. Prior to final report production (analysis, findings, and conclusions), we engage in an internal review with internal SMEs as well as cross-expertise, senior staff members to challenge results.
We believe that forecasts should be prepared as part of an integrated process which involves both quantitative as well as qualitative factors. We follow the following 3-step process for forecasting.
Step 1 - Forecasts Input:
The inputs for the present and historical revenues are derived from industry players. Financial and other quantitative data for individual sub-market categories are derived from original research and tested with interviews with major industry constituents.
Step 2 - Forecasting of Future Years:
Mind Commerce extends forecasts based on a variety of factors including demand drivers as well as supply side data. Key success factors and assumptions are considered.
Step 3 - Validation of Data:
The final step is to validate projections, which is accomplished in consultation with both internal and external industry experts, including both topic and regional experts. Adjustments are made to the forecasts based on factors identified throughout this process.