Definitive Guide to 4G Technology and LTE Business Intelligence
Fourth generation (4G) cellular technology represents a huge leap compared to previous generations. The Long Term Evolution (LTE) standard for 4G provides significant capacity gains as well as true end-to-end Internet Protocol (IP) connectivity including voice over IP (VoIP) via voice over LTE (VoLTE).
There are significant challenges, such as launching VoLTE, optimizing networks, and integrating operations. There are also significant opportunities, such as deploying value-added service (VAS) applications that rely upon LTE and offer mobile network operators an advantage against over-the-top (OTT) competition that uses 3G.
This is the most comprehensive research available focused on 4G technology and LTE business insights for deployment, operations, and maximizing investment value.
The research includes critical analysis and forecasts for the following:
- LTE in Industry Verticals: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2013 – 2018 (82 pages)
- LTE Infrastructure Market: Vendors, Market Share, Key Trends & Forecasts (64 pages)
- LTE Network Operator Strategies: Key Drivers, Deployment Strategies, CAPEX, OPEX, Price Plans, ARPUs and Service Revenues (355 pages)
- LTE Device Marketplace: Ecosystem, Roadmap, Key Trends, Shipments/Market Share, and Global Forecast by Vendor (61 pages)
- LTE Strategies 2013 – 2018: Strategies for Deploying, Operating, and Optimizing LTE Services, Applications and Business Operations (269 pages)
- Mobile Value-added Services (VAS) in 4G: Market Analysis and Forecasts for LTE-based VAS 2013 – 2018 (176 pages)
- Public Safety LTE: A Global Assessment of Market Size, Technology, Vendor Trends and Spectrum Allocation 2013 – 2018 (90 pages)
- Carrier WiFi and Small Cells in LTE & Beyond: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2013 – 2018 (138 pages)
This research is invaluable for anyone who wants to understand the impact of LTE on wireless networks, IT organizations, service providers, and suppliers. It is also critical information for anyone who seeks an understanding of the challenges, opportunities, and outlook for cellular communications in the 4G era.
- LTE impact on industry verticals including penetration forecasts
- LTE infrastructure market analysis with forecasts for RAN infrastructure
- LTE strategies for wireless carriers with data for infrastructure investment, pricing, and service revenue
- LTE device ecosystem assessment with roadmap, trend analysis, and forecasts for shipments and market share
- LTE value-added service (VAS) application assessment with evaluation of key apps and forecast for deployment
- LTE public safety assessment including market sizing, technology choice and displacement, vendor positioning, and forecasts
- Carrier WiFi and small cells analysis including strategies for integration with LTE networks, competitive analysis, and forecasts
- IT leaders focused on 4G
- Executive LTE decision makers
- Wireless equipment providers
- Wireless handset manufacturers
- Telecom managed service providers
- Wireless device OS and application developers
- Providers of contents, commerce, and applications
- Mobile network operators and service providers of all types
Mind Commerce Publishing's research methodology encompasses input from a wide variety of sources.
We rely heavily upon our Subject Matter Experts (SME) in terms of their market knowledge, unique perspective, and vision. We utilize SME industry contacts as well as previous customers and participants in our market surveys and interactive interviews.
In addition, we rely upon our extensive internal database, which contains modeling, qualitative analysis, and quantitative data. We review secondary sources and compare to our primary sources to update previous findings (for prior version reports) and/or compile baseline information for technology and market modeling.
We share preliminary models with industry contacts (select previous clients, experts, and thought leaders) to verify the veracity of initial modeling. Prior to final report production (analysis, findings, and conclusions), we engage in an internal review with internal SMEs as well as cross-expertise, senior staff members to challenge results.
We believe that forecasts should be prepared as part of an integrated process which involves both quantitative as well as qualitative factors. We follow the following 3-step process for forecasting.
Step 1 - Forecasts Input:
The inputs for the present and historical revenues are derived from industry players. Financial and other quantitative data for individual sub-market categories are derived from original research and tested with interviews with major industry constituents.
Step 2 - Forecasting of Future Years:
Mind Commerce extends forecasts based on a variety of factors including demand drivers as well as supply side data. Key success factors and assumptions are considered.
Step 3 - Validation of Data:
The final step is to validate projections, which is accomplished in consultation with both internal and external industry experts, including both topic and regional experts. Adjustments are made to the forecasts based on factors identified throughout this process.