North America (NAFTA) Broadcasting and Cable TV Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026
The NAFTA Broadcasting & Cable TV industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2017-21, and forecast to 2026). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The broadcasting & cable tv industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $182.3 billion in 2021.The Canada was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of -0.1% over the 2017-21 period.
- Within the broadcasting & cable tv industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $174.9 billion in 2021. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $4.4 and $3.1 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the broadcasting & cable tv industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $196.7 billion in 2026, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $4.9 and $3.4 billion, respectively.
Reasons to Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA broadcasting & cable tv market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA broadcasting & cable tv market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key broadcasting & cable tv market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA broadcasting & cable tv market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country.
- What was the size of the NAFTA broadcasting & cable tv market by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA broadcasting & cable tv market in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA broadcasting & cable tv market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA broadcasting & cable tv market?