Nagpur - Comprehensive Overview of the City, Pest Analysis and Analysis of Key Industries including Technology, Tourism and Hospitality, Construction and Retail
“City Profile - Nagpur” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Lisbon. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends
. Nagpur city is a major industrial, commercial and transportation hub in Maharashtra state, and marks the geographical center of India. The city is known as ‘Orange city’, due to large Mandarin oranges grown in the area. The city’s economy is dominated by both the service and industrial sectors. Agriculture, mining & industry, tourism, administration, education, warehousing/logistics and manufacturing are the major drivers of the Nagpur’s economy
Reasons to Buy
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the area’s economy - and the major employer.
- Maharashtra is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and experienced healthy growth in the past couple of years.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
- City Snapshot
- PEST Analysis
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Internal Transport Networks
- Airports Port
- Business Environment Analysis
- Travel and Tourism
- Tourism Flows
- Construction and Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Retail Market
- Consumption, Income and Prices
- Further Reading
- Ask the analyst
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Nagpur city - key facts (estimates), 2018
- Table 2: Nagpur city - real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Table 3: Nagpur city - economic growth comparison (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Table 4: Nagpur city - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 (US$)
- Table 5: Nagpur city - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 6: Nagpur city - population comparison, 2000-25 (number)
- Table 7: Nagpur city - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 8: Nagpur city - Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport, passenger traffic, FY2016-20*
- Table 9: Nagpur city - Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport, key airport indicators, FY2016-20*
- Table 10: Maharashtra state - tourist visits, 2016-17
- Table 11: Nagpur city - MICE and other events
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Nagpur city - real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Figure 2: Nagpur city - economic growth comparison (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Figure 3: Nagpur city - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 4: Nagpur city - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Figure 5: Nagpur city - population comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 6: Nagpur city - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)