G8 Countries Broadcasting and Cable TV Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026
The G8 Broadcasting & Cable TV industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2017-21, and forecast to 2026). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The G8 countries contributed $284.9 billion in 2021 to the global broadcasting & cable tv industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.3% between 2017 and 2021. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $324.4 billion in 2026, with a CAGR of 2.6% over the 2021-26 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the broadcasting & cable tv industry, with market revenues of $174.9 billion in 2021. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of $38.3 and $22.2 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the broadcasting & cable tv industry in the G8 nations with a value of $196.7 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and the UK with expected values of $43.5 and $26.5 billion, respectively.
Reasons to Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 broadcasting & cable tv market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 broadcasting & cable tv market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key broadcasting & cable tv market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 broadcasting & cable tv market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country.
- What was the size of the G8 broadcasting & cable tv market by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the G8 broadcasting & cable tv market in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 broadcasting & cable tv market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 broadcasting & cable tv market?