City Profile - Ulaanbaatar ; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Ulaanbaatar or Ulan Bator is the capital city of Mongolia. The city is divided into nine districts, including two satellite districts and accounts for 67.2% of the Mongolia’s total GDP. The city’s economy is driven by the vast unexploited resources in the country, which captured the attention of foreign investors across the globe.
“City Profile - Ulaanbaatar” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Ulaanbaatar. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Reasons to buy
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy - and the major employer.
- Ulaanbaatar witnessed a strong performance in the construction sector with increasing number of investment projects.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
- City Snapshot
- PEST Analysis
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Internal Transport Networks
- Business Environment Analysis
- Travel and Tourism
- Tourism Flows
- Construction and Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Retail Market
- Consumption, Income and Prices
- Further Reading
- Ask the Analyst
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ulaanbaatar city - key facts, (estimates), 2018
- Table 2: Ulaanbaatar city - real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Table 3: Ulaanbaatar city - economic growth comparison (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Table 4: Ulaanbaatar city - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 (US$)
- Table 5: Ulaanbaatar city - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 6: Ulaanbaatar city - population comparison, 2000-25 (million)
- Table 7: Ulaanbaatar city - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 8: Ulaanbaatar city - Chinggis Khaan International Airport indicators, 2015-18
- Table 9: Ulaanbaatar city - office rent, 2017
- Table 10: Mongolia - international visitor arrivals by country of residence, 2016-18
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Ulaanbaatar city - real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Figure 2: Ulaanbaatar city - economic growth comparison (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Figure 3: Ulaanbaatar city - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 4: Ulaanbaatar city - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Figure 5: Ulaanbaatar city - population comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 6: Ulaanbaatar city - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)