City Profile - Rosario - Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Rosario city lies in the south-eastern part of the Santa Fe province, on the west bank of river Parana and around 290km from north east of Buenos Aires. The city is third most populous city in Argentina. The city’s economy accounts for 2.6% of the nation’s GDP.
“City Profile - Rosario” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Rosario.
The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Reasons to buy
- The service sector mainly drives the economic growth of the city, accounting for 64.4% of total GDP.
- Persistent increase in tourist arrivals since 2013, Rosario city considered as major tourist destination in Argentina of the total international tourist arrivals.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
- City Snapshot
- PEST Analysis
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Internal Transport Networks
- Business Environment Analysis
- Travel and Tourism
- Tourism Flows
- Construction and Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Retail Market
- Consumption, Income and Prices
- Further Reading
- Ask the Analyst
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Rosario department - key facts (estimates), 2018
- Table 2: Rosario department - real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Table 3: Rosario department - economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Table 4: Rosario department - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 (US$)
- Table 5: Rosario department - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 6: Rosario department - population comparison, 2000-25 (million)
- Table 7: Rosario department - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 8: Rosario Department - Islas Malvinas International Airport key indicators, 2013-17 (number)
- Table 9: Rosario city - tourism indicators (hotel guests)
- Table 10: Rosario city - overnight stays
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Rosario department - real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Figure 2: Rosario department - economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Figure 3: Rosario department - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 4: Rosario department - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Figure 5: Rosario department - population comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 6: Rosario department - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)