City Profile - Denpasar; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail
City Profile - Denpasar; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Denpasar (also referred to as Kota Denpasar) is the capital city of Bali province of Indonesia and the administrative center of Badung Regency. The service sector mainly drives the economic growth of the city, accounting for 77.2% of total GDP. Growth of the tourism industry led by measures taken by the government such as visa-free entry policy has also added value to the service sector driven economy.
“City Profile - Denpasar” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Denpasar. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Reasons to buy
- The tertiary sector was the largest contributor to the area’s GDP and its share increased from 73.8% in 2010 to 77.2% in 2018
- Denpasar city represents as one of the creative city and a popular tourist destination. It is also the center for government and business activities. Creativity of the city are materialized in form of animation, games, music, architecture, movie, information technology based products, fashion, culinary and art performance
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
- City Snapshot
- PEST Analysis
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Internal Transport Networks
- Business Environment Analysis
- Travel and Tourism
- Tourism Flows
- Construction and Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Retail Market
- Consumption, Income and Prices
- Further Reading
- Ask the Analyst
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Denpasar city - key facts (estimates), 2018
- Table 2: Denpasar city - real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Table 3: Denpasar city - economic growth comparison (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Table 4: Denpasar city - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 (US$)
- Table 5: Denpasar city - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 6: Denpasar city - population comparison, 2000-25 (million)
- Table 7: Denpasar city - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 8: Denpasar city - I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport, indicators
- Table 9: Denpasar city - tourist arrivals, 2016-17
- Table 10: Bali province - international tourist arrivals based on mode of entrance, 2016-18*
- Table 11: Bali province - international tourist arrivals based on country of residence, 2015-17
- Table 12: Denpasar city - number of accommodation establishments, 2015-17
- Table 13: Denpasar city - number of rooms in accommodation establishments, 2015-17
- Table 14: Denpasar city - number of beds in accommodation establishments, 2015-17
- Table 15: Denpasar city - star hotel indicators, 2017
- Table 16: Bali province - average length of stay in accommodation establishments (days) as in October, 2016-18
- Table 17: Bali province - occupancy rates in accommodation establishments (%) as in October, 2016-18
- Table 18: Bali province - UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Table 19: Bali province - MICE and other events
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Denpasar city - real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Figure 2: Denpasar city - economic growth comparison (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Figure 3: Denpasar city - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 4: Denpasar city - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Figure 5: Denpasar city - population comparison, 2000-25 (million)
- Figure 6: Denpasar city - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)