City Profile - Algiers; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Algiers is the capital of the Algeria, with density of more than 2,800 persons per square kilometer. The city has a significant economic and financial influence, accounting for a major of national GDP. Improvements in professional / business services and real estate are expected to be major drivers of growth.
“City Profile - Algeria” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Algiers. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
Reasons to buy
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy - and the major employer.
- Algeria is a key tourist destination for both domestic and international tourists and witnessed a significant growth over the past two years. Strong performance is observed in the construction sector with increasing employment, number of building permits issued and building completions.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
- City Snapshot
- PEST Analysis
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Internal Transport Networks
- Business Environment Analysis
- Travel and Tourism
- Tourism Flows
- Construction and Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Retail Market
- Consumption, Income and Prices
- Further Reading
- Ask the Analyst
- About MarketLine
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Algiers city - key facts, 2017 (estimates)
- Table 2: Algiers city - real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Table 3: San Diego metropolitan area - economic growth comparison (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Table 4: Algiers city - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 (US$)
- Table 5: Algiers city - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 7: Algiers city - population comparison, 2000-25 (million)
- Table 8: Algiers city - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Table 9: Algiers city - public transport network indicators, 2017
- Table 10: Algiers Houari Boumediene Airport- passengers (2013-17)
- Table 15: Algiers city - office rents, 2017
- Table 14: Algeris city - MICE* and Other Events
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Algiers city - real GDP growth, 2000-25
- Figure 2: Algiers city - economic growth comparison (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
- Figure 3: Algiers city - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 4: Algiers city - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
- Figure 5: Algiers city - population comparison, 2000-25
- Figure 6: Algiers city - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)