Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA) Markets details the market opportunity for cfDNA analysis instruments, consumables, kits, and related software. The report provides complete market information, including current market estimates and forecasts to 2021, as well as:
- Growth Rate for cfDNA Market, 2016-2021
- cfDNA Clinical Diagnostics Market, 2016-2021
- cfDNA Clinical Diagnostics Market Growth Rate, 2016-2021
- cfDNA Market by Region, 2015 (N. America, Europe, Asia-Pacific & ROW)
- cfDNA Instruments and Consumables Revenues by Product Type, 2016 (Consumables, Systems, Services)
- Market Share by Company of the cfDNA Analysis Instruments, Consumables, and Software Market, 2016
The report provides information on cfDNA analysis products, commenting not only on reagents, consumables, kits, systems, software, and services, but also on oncology cfDNA products, cfDNA transplantation diagnostics, and other products employing cfDNA.
In the cfDNA market there are many technical challenges to overcome, along with a range of competitive, regulatory, and IP issues. Cancer is a dynamic and defiant disease. While NIPT is a proven application, oncology will require much more difficult work and is more uncertain. The variety of potential issues and threats in the market are covered in the challenges and strategic recommendations chapter of the report. The competitive situation, deals, and litigation are covered in respective chapters as well.
Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA) Markets covers not just the dynamics of the market but also its competitive landscape. For example, several companies are licensing their technologies or offering services. The report profiles those companies competing in the cfDNA instruments and consumables market, including:
- Agilent Technologies
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- RainDance Technologies
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
The report was produced through a combination of primary research, secondary research, and internal databases, including SEC filings, product literature, corporate websites, conferences, journals, and trade publications.