North America Small Cell Market Forecast 2021-2028
The North America small cell market is projected to register a CAGR of 23.68%, during the forecast years of 2021 to 2028. The region’s market growth is essentially propelled by the increasing adoption of the 5G technology, the rising mobile data traffic, and the growing demand for faster internet.
The North America small cell market growth is determined by assessing Canada and the United States. 4G small cell implementations are being conducted across various Canadian cities, for purposes such as trials, and to address congestion and coverage needs along busy corridors, inside stadiums, and transportation tunnels, among others. In addition, certain cities also have pockets of 5G small cell service available for consumers. However, additional higher radio frequencies are needed for the service to reach its full potential. These frequencies are scheduled for auction in 2021, by the government of Canada to cellular providers. Moreover, it is projected that 4G small cells’ localized installations do not require municipal involvements.
In June 2020, Rogers announced Canada’s first 5G network in downtown Vancouver, Ottawa, Toronto, and Montreal. In addition, it also deploys 5G across significant Canadian entertainment, sporting, and events venues, such as, Scotiabank Arena and Rogers Centre in Toronto, and Rogers Arena in Vancouver. Initially, the network used the 2.5 GHz band, and is anticipated to expand, in order to operate on 600 MHz 5G spectrum, as the service introduces more markets. Hence, these factors are projected to facilitate the small cell market growth in Canada, during the forecast years.
Some of the leading companies operating in the market are, Crown Castle, Ericsson, CommScope Holding Company Inc, AT&T, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook