India Biochar Market Forecast 2022-2028
The India biochar market is set to register a CAGR of 15.77% in terms of volume and 18.40% in terms of revenue during the forecast period, 2022-2028. There is an increasing need to recycle crops and agroforestry residue to biochar due to its use in Indian agriculture.
In India, open-field burning of crop residues is an age-old tradition to boost soil fertility in terms of P and K, resulting in loss of nutrients like N and S, microbial activities needed for sustaining soil health and organic matter. As a result, the conversion of crop and agroforestry residues into biochar through the thermal-chemical process is gaining relevance as a novel and economical method for their effective management and disposal.
Further, women use biomass for cooking in highly polluting stoves in rural India. It leads to problems like deforestation. At the same time, charcoal is inefficiently produced in the earth-mound kiln. This further releases a significant amount of methane emissions.
Moreover, with regard to agriculture in India, there is a growing need to enhance soil health through the efficient use of crop residues as the source of soil nutrient. Also, biochar can be used to improve soil’s physical properties like drainage, water holding capacity, porosity, bulk density, etc. In addition, significant amounts of carbon can be sequestered in soils in their stable form. Such factors offer growth opportunities.
Some of the leading companies in the market include Casa De Amor, Farm2Energy, Arsta Eco, Anulekh Agrotech Pvt Ltd, Soil Sunrise, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook