India Autonomous Mobile Robots (Amr) Market Forecast 2022-2028
The India autonomous mobile robots (AMR) market is set to grow with a CAGR of 26.12% over the forecast period. The country’s market growth is determined by key factors, including the increasing development of innovative, collaborative robots in production facilities, in addition to the well-established presence of domestic firms. The base year considered for the market studied is 2021 and the forecasted period is from 2022 to 2028.
In October 2020, Peer Robotics developed a collaborative autonomous robot for warehouse automation as well as material handling in manufacturing facilities. The RM100 is capable of seamlessly navigating through complex environments without changes in the present infrastructure. Utilizing sensor fusion from several onboard sensors, the collaborative robot can localize itself in sophisticated surroundings, minimizing human efforts in terms of offering initial position data. Moreover, the RM100 has a significant payload capacity of 100kgs.
On the other hand, the prevalence of domestic companies in India, such as The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Ltd, with a robust base of autonomous mobile robots (AMR), plays a vital role in fueling the country’s market growth. Moreover, in 2019, Walmart-owned Flipkart deployed approximately 100 robots in one of its delivery hubs on the exteriors of Bengaluru to assist in sorting packages and streamlining the supply chain. Therefore, these factors are expected to reinforce the autonomous mobile robots (AMR) market growth in India during the forecasting years.
Leading players operating in the market are Peer Robotics, Fetch Robotics Inc, GreyOrange Robotics, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook