Global Conductive Polymer Market Forecast 2019-2028
The global conductive polymer market is projected to harbor a significant revenue, registering a CAGR of 5.58% during the forecast years of 2019 to 2028. The factors contributing to the market growth are a surge in electric mobility, great use of conducting polymers in solar cell manufacturing, and growing demand for electronic products.
Conductive polymers are a class of organic polymers with optical and electrical properties, similar to metals and inorganic semiconductors. Their processability, majorly by dispersion, is what makes conductive polymers advantageous and beneficial. They are extensively used in printing electronic circuits, organic solar cells, and light-emitting diodes, chemical sensors, electromagnetic shielding, and supercapacitors. A surge in demand for electronic products is a primary factor that drives the market growth. Since smartphone technology has rapidly developed in recent years, smartphones have replaced the use of various other personal, electronic, and communication gadgets. Moreover, the addition of higher resolution cameras, more prominent touchscreen display, and the integration of several smart features like facial recognition at economical prices are factors predicting to increase the demand for such gadgets.
The geographical segmentation of the global conductive polymer market extends across the Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, and the rest of the world. In terms of revenue, the region of Asia Pacific dominated the global market in 2019. Due to steady growth in the manufacturing, automotive, and electronics sector, India and China are among the most promising economies across the Asia Pacific region. Since the conductive polymer is broadly utilized in manufacturing electronic circuit boards, batteries, and sensors used in electric vehicles, the development of these industries fuels the conductive polymer market growth across the Asia Pacific.
An increase in the number of polymer suppliers has led to a highly fragmented market. Some of the prominent companies in the market are Abtech Scientific, MERCK KGaA, Solvay SA, American Dyes Inc, and KEMET Corporation, among numerous others.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook