Global Advanced Glass Market Forecast 2019-2028
The global advanced glass market is projected to register a CAGR of 3.95% in terms of revenue, and 3.36% in terms of volume, during the forecast period, 2019-2028. The factors propelling the market growth are the growing urbanization, the increasing demand for value-added products in end-user industries, and the developing construction industry.
Advanced glass is a specialized grade of glass with unique features and properties so as to suit several applications. There is a growing demand for value-added products in various end-user industries. This constitutes one of the major drivers of market growth. The rapidly increasing construction of skyscrapers calls for the need for solar control & toughened glass, since the buildings face high air turbulence. In the hospitality industry, there is a demand for high-end ceramic glass products. As a result, almost all of the value-added feature of glass is aiding the growth of the advanced glass market across several end-user industries. India is ranked at the top when it comes to the largest glass consumers in construction.
However, the unsteady prices of raw materials are hindering the growth of the market. The use of rare earth metal oxides like scandium and lanthanide increases the total cost of production.
The geographical segmentation of the global advanced glass market includes the regional analysis of Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, and the rest of the world. North America garnered the largest market share in terms of volume and revenue, as of 2019. The growing awareness and concern among the people with regard to energy conservation and technological advancements are benefiting the market, along with urbanization and industrialization.
Major market players are offering varied products at different pricing strategies. Some of the renowned key players in the market include, Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co Ltd, Corning Inc, Huihua Glass Co Limited, Asahi Glass Co, Advanced Glass & Mirror Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook