Europe Tactical Data Link Market Forecast 2019-2028
The Europe tactical data link market is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 5.87%, across the forecast years of 2019 to 2028. The key factors promoting the market growth include, growing military expenditure for the defense sector, and the rise in need for enhanced situational awareness.
The Europe tactical data link market growth includes the geographical analysis of the United Kingdom, Poland, Russia, Belgium, Germany, Italy, France, and the rest of Europe. The Russia-Ukraine war scenario is expected to impact the policies and military budgets of Russia. The geopolitical tension is also likely to reinforce the country’s defense system and enable them to counter the situation. For instance, Russia is conducting tests on an unmanned helicopter with the ability to detect moving as well as fixed targets. In 2013, the country’s government decided to refurbish its command and control center, and completed the upgrade in 2015. The overhaul is now termed as the National Defense Control Centre (NDCC), with superior systems for naval, air, and ground forces. Moreover, in recent years, electronic warfare (EW) exercises have considerably increased, with Russia orchestrating its first strategic level drill since 1979, called Elelctrol-2016. The country also intends to have more than 70% of contemporary electronic warfare networks and systems within its forces, by 2020. As a result, the extensive upgrades in command and control systems, in addition to ISR and EW, are projected to bolster the region’s market.
Italy’s market growth is mostly attributed to the development of existing software used by armed troops characterized by radios. Moreover, the country’s government has made significant investments towards improving tactical data links and enhancing their current military communication.
Some of the distinguished companies in the market include BAE Systems Plc, Leonardo SpA, Thales SA, Aselsan AS, Leidos Holding, Collins Aerospace, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook