Europe Sports Analytics Market Forecast 2020-2028
The Europe sports analytics market is projected to record a CAGR of 20.93% during the projected period, 2020-2028. The factors attributed to the increasing growth prospects are the increasing technological adoption trends and financial capabilities, along with the presence of super clubs, growing competitive nature, and the increasing demands for decision-making to outperform the competitors.
The sports analytics market in Europe is evaluated through the market regions of Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Poland, Belgium, Russia, and the rest of Europe. Sports are so popular in Germany that almost half of the population are said to be members of a sporting club. Given its heritage in the car manufacturing industry, motorsports, especially Formula 1, is one of its most popular sports. In one of its weekend races, the Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport has about 30 employees so as to analyze the track data, and 200 employees analyzing the data back at the racing headquarters. They also used data analysis tools and techniques like that of computational fluid dynamic (CFD) simulations in order to assess the optimum balance between drag and downforce. Downforce is instrumental in keeping the light race cars glued to the track. Football is the national sport of Italy. The innovative and detailed data delivered by market players like Opta in every pass, save, and tackle, has garnered the faith of high-profile consumers like Inter Milan, La Gazzetta dello Sport, and CalcioMercato.
Some of the renowned companies in the market are Opta Sports, Trumedia Networks, Nielson Sports, Sportradar AG, Catapult Group International Ltd, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook