Europe Silicon Photonics Market Forecast 2019-2028
The Europe silicon photonics market is evaluated to reach a CAGR of 18.11% over the projected period of 2019-2028. The acquisitions and mergers by mainstream industry players, and the establishment of start-ups are the factors augmenting market expansion in the region.
The research of the Europe silicon photonics market growth is based on the market performance of countries such as Poland, Russia, Germany, Belgium, the UK, France, Italy, and the rest of Europe that includes Denmark, Sweden, Netherland, and others. In Russia, telecom is the main driver of the silicon photonics market. Russia has also emerged as one of Europe’s fastest-growing markets for fiber-based broadband. The mobile subscriptions outnumbered 230 million, and sim card penetration was around 162% at the beginning of 2017. Belgium’s telecom market has long benefited from comprehensive DSL and cable networks, complemented by fiber deployments. The market is comparatively small, but has attracted investment from some of the region’s eminent players like Orange Group and Liberty Global. Broadband penetration has made considerable progress recently, due to regulatory measures to promote bitstream and wholesale access.
In Poland, Google announced to build cloud data centers. The country is growing rapidly and has become an international software engineering hub. The surging investments in the data server market provide opportunities for the market. The market in the rest of Europe is stimulated by the rapidly developing healthcare and telecommunications industry. The requirement for high data conversion in the telecommunications sector using cost-effective devices is the key factor influencing the growth of the market.
Some of the renowned companies functioning in the market are STMicroelectronics NV, Infinera Corporation, ADVA Optical Networking, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hamamatsu Photonics, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook