Europe Encryption Software Market Forecast 2019-2028
The Europe encryption software market is predicted to register a CAGR of 12.41% during the forecast period, 2019-2028. The growing awareness of the benefits of data security is set to increase the adoption of the market studied, in several government projects in countries. The increasing adoption of encrypted devices in the healthcare sector due to government regulations with regard to digital patient records and the emergence of bring-your-own-devices (BYOD) is estimated to result in market growth opportunities.
The Europe encryption software market growth analysis entails the evaluation of Germany, Belgium, Poland, Italy, France, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the rest of Europe. France launched major reforms with regard to cybersecurity policies after GDPR came into effect. The telecommunication companies are allowed to check for technical clues of any anticipated attack. There has been an increase in the number of cyberattacks and cybercrimes, posing a serious threat to the country’s infrastructure.
In Russia, the rising cyberattacks have prompted the government to establish new legislation, facilities, and strategies. Businesses are investing and working alongside the government to protect their models. A new law has been introduced that entails personal data of citizens be stored on servers based in Russia. This came in force following a series of high-profile security breaches on both government and industry. With increasing online transactions and usage of e-commerce, there is a rising penetration of firewall solutions in Russia.
Some of the leading companies in the market include, Fireeye Inc, Trend Micro Incorporated, Sophos Holdings Ltd, Broadcom Inc, Dell Inc, Proofpoint, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook