China Cardiovascular Ultrasound Market Forecast 2022-2028
The China cardiovascular ultrasound market is expected to register a CAGR of 6.03% during the forecast period, 2022-2028. The high cardiovascular mortality rate is one of the primary growth drivers of the cardiovascular ultrasound market in China.
China has a dense population, and hence, a greater demand for cardiovascular devices. Particularly, the rapidly aging population contributes to the growing demand for such devices. Also, over 19.8 million have coronary heart disease in the country. Additionally, sophisticated interventional cardiovascular devices are in place of heart surgeries for treating cardiac diseases in China. Besides, several local competitors are manufacturing Class III cardiology products. At the same time, a few local firms with their own R&D facilities are collaborating with international firms for technological joint ventures.
Furthermore, the cardiovascular mortality rate was 364.5 per 100,000 population in 2019. In addition, cardiovascular disease accounted for 2 out of 5 deaths. Accordingly, many prominent players like Mindray are offering products or patient monitoring, radiology, and ultrasound applications. Also, new companies, like Dawei Medical and Shenzhen Lanmage, are entering the market with innovative systems. Such factors boost the market growth in China.
Some of the eminent companies in the market include Mindray Medical International Limited, Samsung Medison Co Ltd, Siemens Healthineers, Philips Healthcare, Telemed Ultrasound Medical Systems, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook