Asia Pacific Big Data In E-commerce Market Forecast 2020-2028
The Asia Pacific big data in e-commerce market is evaluated to showcase growth, registering a CAGR of 15.10% during the forecast period, 2020-2028. The growing online product search and social platforms for e-shopping, the increasing digital connectivity, and the rising internet penetration rate are the factors estimated to propel the growth of the market.
The countries included for assessing the growth of the Asia Pacific big data in e-commerce market are Thailand, Vietnam, India, China, Australia & New Zealand, Indonesia, South Korea, Japan, and the rest of Asia Pacific. There have been significant investments in terms of big data adoption in Japan. The new IT strategy of Japan prioritizes open public data and big data. Ryohin Keikaku Co. Ltd. incorporated InteractEdge from Infosys for generating higher sales through personalized product recommendations. South Korea is witnessing rapid growth in its mature e-commerce market, due to the increasing retail sales online and the growing number of mobile devices. The government also aims to build a big data platform that involves the blockchain so as to allow data management security and boost the sharing economy. With the growing number of people getting connected to the internet, the big data implementation in Indonesia is estimated to grow at a faster pace. The country also boasts of a fast-paced economy. The cloud based deployments in the Asia Pacific region have grown significantly, since the businesses are transitioning from simple back-end operations to core processes, which add to the overall growth aspects of the market.
Some of the key companies influencing the revenue growth of the market are International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Guavus Inc, Microsoft Corporation, Hitachi Ltd, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook