Architectural Coatings Global Market Report & Database
For the first time, IRL is releasing an in‐depth analysis of the top global markets for Architectural coatings.
Building on our successful Overview of the Global Architectural Coatings market and our innovative country by country database of coatings market data, IRL is offering a detailed and comprehensive guide to this interesting coatings market sector.
For the first time, we are covering market shares, revenues, sales channels and prices in our analysis.
The in-depth reports focus on the top country markets worldwide for marine and protective coatings.
Geographical coverage of the reports is as follows:
- South Korea
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
The reports provide, by country, consumption estimates in both volume and value for Architectural coatings, with 2014 as the base year and forecasts to 2019.
In our two‐tiered approach, top‐level data is also available for the remaining countries covered in our global database (~100 countries).
The information in the reports is based on a comprehensive programme of telephone interviews with key players in each country market, backed up by thorough secondary research and IRL’s in-house database of global paints and coatings market data.
- For each in-depth country report the following market analysis is provided:
- Market Volumes (Tonnes) & Values (€)
- Market by End-Use Application
- New Housing
- Residential RMI
- Type of Paint
- Wall Emulsions/Dispersions
- Wood Coatings/Preservatives
- Metal Coatings
- Market by Resin Type
- Pure Acrylic
- Market by Application System
- Gloss Level
- Paint Composition
- Binder/Resins (solid content)
- Paint Grade
- Market Shares by Volume & Company Profiles
- For each of the major manufacturers/suppliers
- Distribution Channel Shares
- Market Prices (MSP)
- Key Trends and Drivers