Big Data Analytics Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026
The report on the global big data analytics market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026. The report predicts the global big data analytics market to grow with a CAGR of 14.0% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on big data analytics market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on big data analytics market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global big data analytics market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global big data analytics market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Rapidly growing volume of complex data
• Increasing adoption of Hadoop technology for cost efficiency, scalability, flexibility, and fault-tolerant features
• Lack of skilled professionals and the high cost of implementing business analytics
• Emergence of advanced big data analytic tools and advancement in technologies
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global big data analytics market is segmented on the basis of component, deployment, and analytics type.
The Global Big Data Analytics Market by Component
The Global Big Data Analytics Market by Deployment
The Global Big Data Analytics Market by Analytics Type
• Descriptive Analytics
• Predictive Analytics
• Prescriptive Analytics
• Diagnostic Analytics
The companies covered in the report include
• Accenture plc
• Fair Isaac Corporation
• Cisco Systems, Inc.
• SAS Institute Inc.
• IBM Corporation
• Splunk Inc.
• Oracle Corporation
• Dell Inc.
• SAP SE
• TIBCO Software Inc
What does this Report Deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the big data analytics market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the big data analytics market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global big data analytics market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Note: PDF E-mail from Publisher purchase option allows 1 - 5 users.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook