Worldwide Channel and Alliances 2016 Top 10 Predictions
This IDC study presents IDC's top 10 predictions for the channel and alliances market for 2016."In 2016, we will continue to see changes in the ecosystem resulting from the influence of the 3rd Platform on partner business models and behaviors. Both channel and alliance partners need to rise to the challenges of taking cloud, Big Data, mobile, and social media mainstream via indirect sales," said Darren Bibby, program vice president, IDC's Channels and Alliances Research.
Please Note: Extended description available upon request.
- In This Study
- Situation Overview
- Future Outlook
- 1. North America Indirect Software and Infrastructure Spending Will Increase Slightly
- 2. Solution Providers Will Partner with More IT Vendors in 2016 than Ever Before
- 3. Partners Will Find More Opportunities to Create Specialized Practices
- 4. IoT Will Be the New Gold Rush for Alliances
- 5. The CSP Market Will Reveal Its Split Personality: Predictable and Consistent on One Level and Unstable and Erratic on Another
- 6. Partners Will Reassess and Realign Their IT Vendor Relationships in Response to Uncertainty in the Face of Big Industry Moves
- 7. Partner Programs Will Localize to Target the Long Tail of ISVs
- 8. Partners Will Hang Their 3rd Platform Hat on Digital Transformation
- 9. Alliance Organizations Will Be Subject to "The Big Squeeze"
- 10. The SMB Market Will Become a Treasure Trove of Channel Opportunity
- Essential Guidance
- Learn More
- Related Research