Imaging, Printing, and Document Solutions News — November 2020
This IDC Market Note includes news that occurred in late-September and throughout October 2020 about imaging, printing, and document solutions vendors.
Please Note: Extended description available upon request.
- Executive Snapshot
- In This Market Note
- Brother International Launches Kofax ControlSuite Across EMEA
- HP Inc. Expands Bug Bounty Program
- Hyland Launches Intelligent Capture Tool and RPA Suite
- Konica Minolta
- Konica Minolta Launches Remote Service Solution in Support of Resellers and Distribution Partners
- Konica Minolta Announces New Monochrome A3 bizhub i-Series for the "Intelligent Connected Workplace"
- Kyocera Optimizes Document Management and Workflow Automation with Launch of KYOCERA Smart Information Manager
- Major U.K. Distributor Northamber Partners with Process Fusion for Cloud Print Management
- OpenText Launches Low-Cost eSignature for SMBs
- Ricoh Acquires MTI Technology, Significantly Bolstering European IT Services Capabilities
- IDC's Point of View
- Learn More