5G Is Live! Telcos Focus on Fixed Wireless and Enterprise Use Cases
This IDC Market Note discusses New Zealand's 5G strategies, deployments, and competitive landscape. It considers impacts such as spectrum auctions and the impacts of COVID-19. It provides the fibre network providers' view in a world where their biggest customers are also now their competitors.
Please Note: Extended description available upon request.
- Executive Snapshot
- In This Market Note
- IDC's Point of View
- All Three Operators Have 5G Strategies but 2Degrees Will "Sit Tight"
- Spark & Vodafone in Network Bragging Rights Race Again
- Enterprise 5G Use Cases Are More Realistic than Consumer Use Cases
- Big Push on Fixed Wireless Broadband
- Spectrum Allocation Key Inhibitor to 5G Deployment
- Fibre Network Providers Are Watchful, Not Worried
- COVID-19 Has Positive and Negative Impacts on 5G Rollouts
- IDC's Opinion — Enterprise Use Cases and Fixed Wireless Broadband Rule OK
- Learn More