Verizon Connect - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Verizon Connect (Verizon Connect) is a provider of fleet management services. The company offers enterprise services, fleet dashcam, compliance management, field services and scheduling, asset tracking, fleet data and anlaytics, and API developer tools. It also offers OEM automotive solutions for automakers, telematics systems, fleet tracking software, field service software, asset tracking software and solutions. The company serves various industries, including oil and gas, mining, transportation and logistics, construction and heavy equipment, utilities, telecom, food, beverage, and retail. The company's business presence in North America, EMEA, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America. Verizon Connect is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
Verizon Connect Key Recent Developments
Apr 11,2022: Verizon Connect charges up EV fleet management with Sawatch Labs
Dec 16,2021: Verizon and LA Unified provide internet access to Nevada families in needReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.