Union des Groupements d'Achats Publics - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Union des Groupements d'Achats Publics (UGAP) is a government-owned organization, which is into procuring and facilitating public merchandising services. The company operates through different departments, Consumables, Data processing, Medical, Furniture, General Equipment, Vehicles, and Services. Its product portfolio includes commercial utility automobiles, consumer non-durables, healthcare, information technology, office equipment, and scientific apparatus. The company has over 30 sales agencies in France to cater to the need of the state and public establishment, private departments, communities, hospitals, and public utilities. The company also organizes trade fairs, exhibitions, and conferences for buyers and sellers. UGAP is headquartered in Champs-sur-Marne, France.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Union des Groupements d'Achats Publics - Key Facts
- Union des Groupements d'Achats Publics - Key Employees
- Union des Groupements d'Achats Publics - Major Products and Services
- Union des Groupements d'Achats Publics - History
- Union des Groupements d'Achats Publics - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Union des Groupements d'Achats Publics - Business Description
- Union des Groupements d'Achats Publics - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Union des Groupements d'Achats Publics - Strengths
- Union des Groupements d'Achats Publics - Weaknesses
- Union des Groupements d'Achats Publics - Opportunities
- Union des Groupements d'Achats Publics - Threats
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Union des Groupements d'Achats Publics, Key Facts
- Union des Groupements d'Achats Publics, Key Employees
- Union des Groupements d'Achats Publics, Major Products and Services
- Union des Groupements d'Achats Publics, History