Tourism Source Market Insight: Mexico
GlobalData’s Tourism Source Market Insight: Mexico report provides a thorough insight into Mexico’s domestic and outbound tourism market. The report looks at the profiles of Mexican tourists and summarizes the key reasons that they travel. The report offers an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets and current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the Mexican outbound travel market.
Reasons to buy
- This report is part of GlobalData's Source Market Insights Series. This report provides an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets, as well as current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the Mexican outbound travel market.
- This report provides clear insight into developments in Mexico's domestic and outbound tourism markets.
- The report uses data and analysis to discuss future trends related to domestic trips, international departures, traveler spending, and main destination markets.
- The report explores the different profiles of Mexican tourists and the reasons that they travel, hence providing an insight into the trends in different segments of the market.
- The reader gains a strong understanding of the opportunities in the country, as well as the risks, to support better business decisions.
- Country Snapshot
- At a glance: The Mexican traveler market in 2018
- Country Risk analysis
- Main Findings
- Traveler profiles
- What motivates Mexican travelers?
- An insight into the Mexican traveler
- Domestic tourism
- Domestic flows
- Domestic spending
- Outbound tourism
- Outbound flows
- Outbound spending
- Identifying the main destination markets
- Where did Mexicans travel in 2018?
- Main destination markets
- Developing destinations in focus: Europe
- Developing destination in focus: Morocco
- Potential opportunities to attract the Mexican traveler
- Terminology and definitions
- About the author
- GlobalData at a glance