Tenaska Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Tenaska Inc (Tenaska) is an independent energy company. It designs, develops, finances, manages, and operates power plants. The company develops natural gas-fueled and renewable power projects. It sells power to independent power producers, private equity investors, utilities, industrial customers, and retail customers. It also markets natural gas and provides natural gas supply chain management services. Tenaska provides energy management and related services to generation and demand side customers in the US. It also offers asset management services for natural gas and power. The company has offices in Texas, Colorado, Illinos, Pennsylvania, and Massachusetts in the US and Alberta and British Columbia in Canada. Tenaska is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, the US.
Tenaska Inc Key Recent Developments
Jun 29,2022: Cleartrace raises $20 million financing led by Clearsky with strategic funding from Brookfield Renewable, EDF Energy North America, Tenaska, and Exelon to help companies reach decarbonization goals
Feb 01,2022: Sol Systems acquires 540 MW Illinois solar portfolio from Arevon Energy
Oct 21,2021: Tenaska Westmoreland Generating Station honored for safety record
Oct 20,2021: New utility-scale battery storage facility planned for San Diego
Oct 14,2021: New utility-scale battery storage facility planned for City of Grand TerraceReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.