Syringes, Needles, and Urinary Catheters Market Size (Value, Volume, ASP) by Segments, Share, Trend and SWOT Analysis, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape, Procedures, and Forecast, 2015-2030
Syringes, Needles, and Urinary Catheters (Hospital Supplies) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact) is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Hospital Supplies therapeutic area.
The model discusses the effect of COVID -19 on the Syringes, Needles, and Urinary Catheters market for the year 2020 and beyond. Syringe and Needles are devices used to inject fluids into or withdraw fluids from the body. A Syringe consist of a needle which is attached to a hollow tube with a sliding plunger that can help to intake or push down the fluid. Syringes and Needles are used for administration of several fluids and drawing fluids in the patients. Urinary catheters are used to treat patients with urinary incontinence, urinary retention, or other urological disorders. A urinary catheter is a flexible tube which is used to drain urine from the bladder. Urinary catheters include indwelling (Foley) catheter, intermittent (short term) catheter, and external (condom) catheter.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are
Currently marketed Syringes, Needles, and Urinary Catheters and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Syringes, Needles, and Urinary Catheters market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
this is delivered as an excel file.Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, GlobalData analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Syringes, Needles, and Urinary Catheters market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Syringes, Needles, and Urinary Catheters market.
this is delivered as an excel file.Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition, the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
this is delivered as an excel file.Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered - Becton Dickinson and Co, Equashield LLC, Avanos Medical Inc, Smiths Medical, Cardinal Health Inc, Novo Nordisk AS, Teleflex Inc, Coloplast, Stryker Corp, Medline Industries Inc, Hollister Inc, Bioderm Inc, Others
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.Scope
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for -
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Syringes, Needles, and Urinary Catheters marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
this is delivered as an excel file.Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to -
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Syringes, Needles, and Urinary Catheters.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Syringes, Needles, and Urinary Catheters market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Syringes, Needles, and Urinary Catheters market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Syringes, Needles, and Urinary Catheters market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
this is delivered as an excel file.