Sigma-Aldrich Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Sigma-Aldrich Corporation (Sigma-Aldrich), a subsidiary of Merck KGaA and a part of MilliporeSigma, is a life sciences and technology company. It offers biochemical and organic chemical products, kits and services. Its products and services find applications in scientific research including genomic and proteomic research; diagnosis of diseases; pharmaceutical development and biotechnology sectors. The company offers its solutions to hospitals, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, commercial laboratories, universities, industrial companies, governmental institutions, non-profit organizations, diagnostic, and chemical and electronics companies. It operates the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Sigma-Aldrich is headquartered in St. Louis, the US.
Sigma-Aldrich Corporation Key Recent Developments
Nov 04, 2015: Sigma-Aldrich Collaborates with GENEWIZ and Oxford Genetics to Speed Ordering Process for DNA Services
Nov 03, 2015: Sigma-Aldrich Reports Q3 2015 Sales Of $703 Million And Adjusted Diluted EPS Of $1.00
Oct 27, 2015: Sigma-Aldrich Announces Strategic Collaboration with UC San Francisco's Catalyst Program to Accelerate Commercialization of Innovative Research Tools
Sep 15, 2015: Cerilliant Introduces New Multi-Component Reference Solutions for Drug Interference Testing
Aug 27, 2015: Sigma-Aldrich Announces Agreement with Public Health England to Manufacture and Supply NCTC/NCPF Certified Reference MaterialsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.