L'Oréal S.A. - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
L'Oréal is focused on accelerating and expanding its digital transformation operations. In order to explore potential technologies and solutions, L'Oréal has collaborated with accelerators, incubators, and venture capital firms.
In 2018, L'Oréal's Brazil has appointed Andrea Iorio, as new chief digital officer (CDO), to accelerate internal and external innovation and develop digital culture across the business.
L’Oréal is tapping the power of emerging technologies and digital solutions to bring disruptive changes in its business operations, and is aimed at providing more personalized beauty experience to customers through innovative products and solutions.
The report provides information and insights into L'Oréal S.A.'s tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and technology launches
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts.
Reasons to Buy
- L’Oréal is tapping the power of 3D Printing, Ambient Commerce, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, Cloud, Blockchain, Digitalization, Internet of Things, Robotics for achieving operational efficiency and enhancing customer experience.
- L'Oréal's Technology Incubator (California Research Center [CRC]), the venture arm of L'Oréal Research & Innovation, invests in start-ups mainly focused on projects ranging from flexible electronics, tissue engineering, synthetic biology, and new functionalized cell models.
- L'Oréal’s digital transformation strategy is also aimed at establishing strategic partnerships with technology firms to drive innovation, enhance business operations and customer experience.
- Gain insights into L'Oréal's tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches and partnerships strategies of L'Oréal
- >Digital Transformation Strategy
- Innovation/Accelerator Program
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Partner and Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budget & Contracts
- Key Executives