Mexico Defense Market Size and Trends, Budget Allocation, Regulations, Key Acquisitions, Competitive Landscape and Forecast, 2022-2027
Mexico Defense Market Size and Trends, Budget Allocation, Regulations, Key Acquisitions, Competitive Landscape and Forecast, 2022-2027 report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rate for the next five years. The report covers industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by market participants. It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for military platforms over the forecast period.
Mexico’s defense budget fluctuated during the historic period but recorded an overall positive CAGR of 4.4% between 2018 and 2022. The total budget for the Ministry of National Defense (SEDENA), which is responsible for the air force and army, and the Secretariat of the Navy (SEMAR) is $6.9 billion in 2022. This figure is forecast to rise to $8.8 billion in 2027, a positive CAGR of 5.5%.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Mexican defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Who Should Buy
- A network of illegal activities, ranging across extensive cartel operations, trafficking, and illegal immigration, runs through Mexico. These threats were the focus of the Merida Initiative, and despite AMLO’s decreasingly militarized approach, ongoing spending in the defense and security sectors will be required. - The increase in drug trafficking and associated violence has compelled the Mexican government to focus on the modernization of its armed forces. The Mexican Air Force initiated “Plan 2030” to better equip the country’s defense forces to combat drug cartels and other related groups.
- Corruption is rampant in the Mexican Armed Forces. Whilst there are efforts to improve the situation, corruption is off-putting to those looking to bring their operations, products, and services to the Mexican defense market.
- As the Mexican defense industry comprises mainly state-owned companies with little diversification within the sector, there is a resultant lack of advanced defense technology on offer. This means that foreign weapon suppliers intending to conduct business in Mexico face infrastructure challenges and a small indigenous industrial knowledge base.
- Defence Startups, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Defence Planners, Aerospace and Defence Integrators, Venture Capital Firms, Government Agencies, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, CEOs and Senior Executives.
- The concerned stakeholders can utilize the report to identify high growth segments and customize their offerings to match the project requirements.
- The Venture Capital Firms can utilize the project details, growth rate, and market size to identify and fund high potential startups.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
Reasons to Buy
- Mexico defense budget: detailed analysis of the Mexican 2022 defense budget broken down into market size and market share. This is coupled with an examination of key current and future acquisitions.
- Regulation: the procurement policy and process is explained. This is coupled with an analysis of the Mexican military doctrine and strategy to provide a comprehensive overview of Mexican military regulation.
- Security Environment: political alliances and perceived security threats to Mexico are examined; there help to explain trends in spending and modernisation.
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of Mexico's defense industry.
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Mexican defense market over the next five years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Mexican market and identify the opportunities offered.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major threats that are driving the Mexican defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channel resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Mexican government
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
- Executive Summary
- Defense Budget Assessment
- Budgeting Process
- Defense Market Size Historic And Forecast
- Drivers Of Defense Expenditure
- Analysis Of Defense Budget Allocation
- Military Doctrine And Security Environment
- Military Doctrine And Strategy
- Political And Strategic Alliances
- Market Entry Strategy And Regulations
- Defense Procurement Bodies
- Funding Opportunities
- Trade Associations and Defense Clusters
- Types of Contracts and Opportunities
- Types of Procurement Procedure
- Procurement Policy and Market Regulations
- Market Entry Routes
- Key Challenges
- Major Deals and MandA
- Market Attractiveness And Emerging Opportunities
- Market Attractiveness, 2022-27
- Top Defense Segments By Value
- Import And Export Market Dynamics
- Import Market Dynamics
- Export Market Dynamics
- Defense Platform Acquisitions
- Defense Platform Acquisitions By Value
- POLA-101 Long Range Ocean Patrol Ships
- Fleet Size
- Competitive Landscape
- Defense Companies Operating In Mexico
- Main Defense Companies
- About This Report
- About Us
- Contact Us