Guinea-Bissau Telecom Market Size and Analysis by Service Revenue, Penetration, Subscription, ARPU's (Mobile, Fixed and Pay-TV by Segments and Technology), Competitive Landscape and Forecast, 2021-2026
Guinea-Bissau Telecom Market Size and Analysis by Service Revenue, Penetration, Subscription, ARPU's (Mobile, Fixed and Pay-TV by Segments and Technology), Competitive Landscape and Forecast, 2021-2026, a Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an up-to-date executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Guinea-Bissau, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2026. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Total telecom services revenue in Guinea-Bissau will grow at a CAGR of 6.4%, supported by revenue growth in mobile data and fixed broadband segments. Mobile data services revenue will grow at a CAGR of 14.8% during 2021-2026. This growth will be driven by growing mobile internet subscriptions and increasing mobile data service ARPU over the forecast period. Fixed broadband services revenue will increase at the fastest CAGR of 16.3%, driven by growing adoption of broadband services over the 2021-2026 period.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Guinea-Bissau.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind GlobalData's published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter (either positively or negatively) GlobalData's base-case outlook.
Reasons to Buy
- Overall telecom service revenue in Guinea-Bissau will grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during 2021-2026.
- Mobile data revenue will reach $90.1 million by 2026, supported by growing consumption of mobile data services and increasing data ARPU.
- 2G was the primary mobile technology in Guinea-Bissau, accounting for 53.2% share of the total mobile subscriptions in 2021.
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Guinea-Bissau’s telecommunications markets, service providers, and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, this report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Guinea-Bissau’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Guinea-Bissau’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Guinea-Bissau.
- Market highlights
- Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
- Demographic and macroeconomic context
- Regulatory context
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
- Total telecom service revenue
- Mobile services market
- Fixed services market
- Competitive landscape and company snapshots
- Competitive landscape
- MTN Guinea
- Orange Guinea
- Additional resources
- Baseline forecast assumptions
- Data tables
- Research methodology
- Country Intelligence Report coverage
- About GlobalData