Fresenius Kabi AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Fresenius Kabi AG (Fresenius Kabi), a wholly owned subsidiary of Fresenius SE & Co KGaA, develops, manufactures and markets pharmaceuticals products and medical devices. Its product portfolio includes intravenously administered drugs, infusion therapy products, medical devices and clinical nutrition products. The company's therapeutic expertise covers areas of blood volume substitution, fluid management, anesthesia, critical illness, liver insufficiency, renal insufficiency, maldigestion or malabsorption, diabetes mellitus and pediatrics. Its products and services are indicated for the treatment of critically and chronically ill patients. Fresenius Kabi conducts sales and marketing operations through direct offices worldwide. The company has its facilities in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific and Africa. Fresenius Kabi is headquartered in Bad Homburg, Germany.
Fresenius Kabi AG Key Recent Developments
Dec 10,2020: Fresenius Kabi: Further expansion in Dominican Republic – Production site in Haina enlarged by additional warehouse
Nov 18,2020: Access to affordable healthcare: Fresenius Kabi supports Global Biosimilars Week
Oct 27,2020: Fresenius Kabi in Haina, Dominican Republic, joins Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign
Oct 14,2020: Enabling patients to continue their therapy at home: Fresenius Kabi supports the World Home Artificial Nutrition Day
Sep 18,2020: Upcoming ESPEN Congress: Malnutrition as constant challenge to the health of patients worldwideReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.