Denmark Defense Market Size and Trends, Budget Allocation, Regulations, Key Acquisitions, Competitive Landscape and Forecast, 2022-2027
Denmark Defense Market Size and Trends, Budget Allocation, Regulations, Key Acquisitions, Competitive Landscape and Forecast, 2022-2027 report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rate for the next five years. The report covers industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by market participants. It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for military platforms over the forecast period.
The Danish defense budget is set to see good levels of growth over the forecast period, with a positive CAGR of 9.3% between 2023 to 2027. This will result in the budget rising from $4.2 billion in 2022 to $6.4 billion in 2027. The increase in Danish defense expenditure is primarily driven by the government's response to the conflict in Ukraine and continuing pressure to meet NATO’s 2.0% of GDP spending target.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Danish defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Who Should Buy
- The Danish government highlights an increasingly aggressive Russia on NATO’s eastern flank as a major security concern, reflecting its commitment to the task of collective deterrence. The invasion of Ukraine has only worsened the relationship and has significantly increased the level of threat posed to Denmark.
- The melting of polar ice caps has led to increased maritime activity and economic exploitation, and territorial disputes over areas such as the Lomonosov ridge have introduced tension in the Arctic.
- Denmark’s defense regulatory regime has increased in scope in recent years. The rules regarding FDI and offset policies have been tightened.
- Supply chains used by manufacturers in Denmark are highly international, thus putting operations at a higher risk of disruption due to the diversified geography from which parts and services are drawn.
- Weak channels of communication between the state, industry, and research sectors can affect the speed of acquisitions, the speed at which new technologies are passed on from the research sector, and can prohibit the smooth operation of the defense market.
- Defence Startups, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Defence Planners, Aerospace and Defence Integrators, Venture Capital Firms, Government Agencies, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, CEOs and Senior Executives.
- The concerned stakeholders can utilize the report to identify high growth segments and customize their offerings to match the project requirements.
- The Venture Capital Firms can utilize the project details, growth rate, and market size to identify and fund high potential startups.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
Reasons to Buy
- Denmark defense budget: detailed analysis of the Denmark's 2022 defense budget broken down into market size and market share. This is coupled with an examination of key current and future acquisitions.
- Regulation: the procurement policy and process is explained. This is coupled with an analysis of Danish military doctrine and strategy to provide a comprehensive overview of Danish military regulation.
- Security Environment: political alliances and perceived security threats to the Denmark are examined; there help to explain trends in spending and modernisation.
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Denmark's defense industry.
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Danish defense market over the next five years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Danish market and identify the opportunities offered.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major threats that are driving the Danish defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channel resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Danish government
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
- Executive Summary
- Defense Budget Assessment
- Budgeting Process
- Defense Market Size Historic And Forecast
- Drivers Of Defense Expenditure
- Analysis Of Defense Budget Allocation
- Military Doctrine And Security Environment
- Military Doctrine And Strategy
- Political And Strategic Alliances
- Market Entry Strategy And Regulations
- Defense Procurement Bodies
- Funding Opportunities
- Trade Associations and Defense Clusters
- Types of Contracts and Opportunities
- Types of Procurement Procedure
- Procurement Policy and Market Regulations
- Market Entry Routes
- Key Challenges
- Major Deals and M&A
- Market Attractiveness And Emerging Opportunities
- Market Attractiveness, 2022-27
- Top Defense Segments By Value
- Import And Export Market Dynamics
- Import Market Dynamics
- Export Market Dynamics
- Defense Platform Acquisitions
- Defense Platform Acquisitions By Value
- Patrol Vessels
- MOWAG Piranha V
- Fleet Size
- Competitive Landscape
- Defense Companies Operating In the UK
- Main Defense Companies
- About This Report
- About Us
- Contact Us