Croatia PESTLE Insights - A Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 23.7% to the gross value added (GVA) in 2020, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (16.8%) and transport, storage and communication (8.8%). The three sectors are forecast to grow by 6.4%, 7.3% and 3.1% respectively in 2021.
Jadranska Hrvatska and Kontinentalna Hrvatska are the major regions in Croatia. Kontinentalna Hrvatska accounted for 70.06% of total GDP in 2019 and 66.3% of the total population in 2020.
The CROBEX exhibited an upward trend from October 4, 2020, to October 4, 2021. Overall, the index increased by 25.8% from 1,608.8 on October 4, 2020, to 2,024.03 on October 4, 2021.
Reasons to Buy
- Croatia has formulated the National Transport Development Strategy for 2017-2030 relating to the development of rail, road, air, sea and river, public city, local and regional transport.
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
- List of Exhibits
- Did you Know?
- Country Highlights
- Recovery from the COVID-19 crisis
- Country snapshot
- Political Landscape
- Economic Landscape
- Social Landscape
- Technological Landscape
- Legal Landscape
- Environmental Landscape
- List of Figures
- Exhibit 1: Croatia’s performance in terms of its country risk analysis in comparison to eastern Europe and the World average
- Exhibit 2: Performance overview (score: 1-100)
- Exhibit 3: Broad categories and weights behind the index
- Exhibit 4: CRO stock index (October 2020 - October 2021)
- Exhibit 5: Key sectors’ contribution to the economy (2016-2023f)
- Exhibit 6: FDI assets and liabilities flows and FDI by sector (2016-2021 (Jan-Jun))
- Exhibit 7: FDI by type and FDI assets flow by country (2016-2021 (Jan-Jun))
- Exhibit 8: Key infrastructure indicators
- Exhibit 9: Real GDP and household consumption growth rate (2016-2023f)
- Exhibit 10: Real GDP growth rate comparison (2020)
- Exhibit 11: Exports, imports and trade balance (2016-2023f)
- Exhibit 12: Current account balance (2016-2023f)
- Exhibit 13: Top three commodity exports, % of total exports (2016-2020)
- Exhibit 14: Electrical machinery, equipment and parts thereof, % of world total (2020)
- Exhibit 15: Interest rates (October 2016-October 2021)
- Exhibit 16: Exchange rate and inflation (2016-2023f)
- Exhibit 17: General government net lending/borrowing (2016-2023f)
- Exhibit 18: General government debt (2016-2023f)
- Exhibit 19: Unemployment (2016-2023f)
- Exhibit 20: Average annual wages (2016-2023f)
- Exhibit 21: Labor cost index (2016-2023f)
- Exhibit 22: Rural/urban share in total population (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025f)
- Exhibit 23: Age-group share of total population (2005,2015,2025)
- Exhibit 24: Gender split (1995, 2005, 2015, 2025f)
- Exhibit 25: Internet users % of total population, mobile penetration rate and broadband penetration rate, (2020)
- Exhibit 26: Number of patents granted per million population, (2020)
- Exhibit 27: High-technology exports as percentage of manufactured exports (2020 or latest year available)
- Exhibit 28: Doing business in Denmark (2020)
- Exhibit 29: Corruption perception index (rankings) (2020)
- Exhibit 30: Greenhouse gas emissions per capita (2014-2019)