Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC (CPChem), a joint venture of Chevron Corporation and Phillips 66, is a petrochemical company that carries out research, development and production of olefins and polyolefins. The company, along with its subsidiaries and affiliates, markets a wide range of products such as polyalphaolefins, olefins, normal alpha olefins, polyethylene, aromatics, specialty chemicals, polyethylene piping systems and drilling specialties. CPChem’s products find application in various industries such as oil and gas, agriculture, appliances, automotive, building and construction, pharmaceuticals, plastics, rubber and textiles. Through joint venture partners, it operates an extensive network of manufacturing and research facilities. The company has operations in North America, South America, Asia and Europe. CPChem is headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas, the US.
Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC Key Recent Developments
May 15,2018: Hanwha Total Kicks Off Commercial Production Of High Purity Normal Heptane
Apr 12,2018: Global Petrochemicals Growth Shifts From Middle East To Gulf Coast
Apr 08,2018: Saudi Aramco Takes First Step To Integrating Petrochemicals Business At United States' Biggest Oil Refinery
Apr 02,2018: Baytown Petrochemical Plant All Clear After Smoky Incident
Mar 12,2018: Chevron Phillips Chemical Successfully Starts New Ethane Cracker In Baytown TexasReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.