CITGO Petroleum Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
CITGO Petroleum Corp (CITGO) refines, transports, and markets transportation fuels, lubricants, petrochemicals, solvents, and other petroleum-based industrial products. The company owns and operates crude oil refineries in Lemont, Illinois; Corpus Christi, Texas; and Lake Charles, Louisiana. It also has a network of petroleum product terminals and pipelines. Its terminals stores distribute petroleum products such as diesel, gasoline, heating oil, and jet fuel across major regions of the US. CITGO markets petroleum products to customers and businesses through its network of independent distributors. The company is owned by CITGO Holding Inc, which is an indirect subsidiary of Petroleos de Venezuela SA (PDVSA). CITGO is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
CITGO Petroleum Corp Key Recent Developments
Jun 17,2021: Citgo to pay over $19 million for injuries to natural resources resulting from its oil spill at its refinery in Lake Charles, Louisiana
Jun 01,2021: Balvy Bhogal-Mitro named vice president strategic and corporate planning
Apr 22,2021: CITGO Names Steven Scarpino New Chief Compliance & Ethics Officer
Mar 19,2021: CITGO Corpus Christi refinery earns prestigious 2020 ENERGY STAR certification
Mar 19,2021: CITGO employees advised of change in boardReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.