Bouygues SA - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
To achieve transformation in the construction and real estate sector, Bouygues Construction initiated ‘Matching Up’, a program to accelerate and support open-innovation projects between startups and group employees. Targeting its operational needs, the regularly company calls for projects to identify and develop sustainable partnerships.
Open Innovation is a group-wide initiative launched in 2015 with the hope that it can benefit all its business segments in their innovation efforts.
Bouygues E-lab was originally set in 2001 to extend decision support services to Bouygues SA.
The report provides information and insights into Bouygues SA's tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and innovation/accelerator programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and technology launches
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts.
Reasons to Buy
- Bouygues is tapping key disruptive technologies to drive innovation in its construction business. Internet of Things (IoT), blockchain, augmented reality, 3D printing, mobile, building information modelling (BIM), and office of the future are the key technologies under focus for the company.
- Bouygues Construction considers innovation as its main source of added value, and bets big on “shared innovation”.
- Bouygues established a Transformers Club, a group of employees from all its business segments.
- The company is leveraging the power of disruptive technologies such as Internet of Things (IoT), blockchain, and augmented reality (AR) to drive innovation in its construction business, build connected homes and smart cities, and automate some operational activities such as site monitoring.
- Gain insights into Bouygues's tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches and partnerships strategies of Bouygues.
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Innovation/Accelerator Programs
- Disruptive Tech Theme Map
- Technology Initiatives
- Venture Arm
- Partner and Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budget & Contracts
- Key Executives
- Contact Us